Recruitment is Hard
Too many studies are delayed because too few people sign up to participate. The Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry and GeneMatch can help.
The Registry complements and supplements your local recruiting efforts by connecting you with a network of volunteers.
GeneMatch can assist researchers by enriching referrals based in part on APOE genotype or by potential of having elevated brain amyloid.
Here’s How It Works
- Email us to start the process
- Please include “GeneMatch Assistance” in your subject line if you are looking for enriched referrals
- You work with us to have your studies listed on the Registry’s Find a Study page
- We email potential recruits (based on your criteria) who’ve signed up to learn about study opportunities
- We connect interested potential participants with study staff to take the next steps