Recruitment is Hard
Too many studies are delayed because too few people sign up to participate. The Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry can help.
The Registry complements and supplements your local recruiting efforts by connecting you with a network of volunteers.
Here’s How It Works
- Email us to start the process
- Subject line: Study Listing Inquiry
- Include: Any documents relevant to the study (advertisement flyers, informed consent form, clinicaltrials.gov number, enrollment goals/timeline)
- Work with our team to have your studies listed on the Registry’s Find a Study page*
- We design an email campaign targeted to Registry members who self-identify as meeting your studies inclusion criteria
- We connect interested potential participants with study staff to take the next steps to enrollment
*Study listing fees may apply
Have more questions? Email us for more details