I've Joined the Alzheimer's Prevention Registry. What Else Can I Do?
Thank you so much for joining the Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry! Together with thousands of others, we're working together to end this terrible disease before it hurts another generation. Now that you're a part of the Registry, what else can you do to help?
- Watch your email inbox and stay tuned for more information about important trials to fight Alzheimer’s disease! We'll keep you posted about new study opportunities for which you might be eligible.
- Search study opportunities. You don't have to wait for us to email you about new Alzheimer's studies — you can use our Study Opportunities page to find studies that may be enrolling participants in your area. Eighty percent of research studies fail to meet their initial recruiting goals and are delayed as a result, and you can help counter this situation by seeking out opportunities to participate.
- Visit the News section of our website, where we post stories regularly to keep you updated about study results and the Alzheimer's research community.
- Dig deeper into information about Alzheimer's disease through past issues of our email newsletter, which contain a wealth of articles and information about Alzheimer's prevention research.
- Start your own campaign! Spread the word about the Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry and the importance of our work in your community or place of work using our campaign toolkits. These include customizable communications tools, background information on Alzheimer’s and ideas for events, all of which you can tailor to the time and resources you have available and to best resonate with your audience.
Thank you again for becoming a part of our community. We look forward to a future free of Alzheimer's, and with your help, we know we'll get there.